About Artbox Design
Artbox Design is a family owned Michigan business, and has been decorating garments in North Oakland County since 1991. We work with several suppliers, ensuring variety, availability, and competitive pricing. Our in-house graphics department is expert in creating new art and reproducing your existing designs. On-site production helps to control costs and gives us an extra measure of efficiency.
Artbox decorates garments for individuals and groups large and small, casual and professional, for-profit and non-profit. We work with schools, churches, community services, sports leagues, families, small businesses, and corporate offices.
- Artbox can use up to 15 thread colors in a design. We have 40 thread colors available.
- Screen Printing
- Artbox requires a minimum of 12 garments for screenprinting orders. Up to several thousand shirts can be printed in a single run.
- Our presses will print up to 5 ink colors in a single design. Our graphics department can use 5 ink colors to appear as one or a hundred colors. We have 30 stock inks available, including metallics, glitters, and reflective. We can also mix to match Pantone colors.
- Heat Pressing
- Minimum quantity of 6 applications of custom cut designs, such as a logo or custom lettering.
- Minimum quantity of 5 applications of individual names and/or numbers for team apparel. Limited sizes, colors, and fonts available.
- No minimum for standard sizes and colors of individual names and numbers using Pro Block athletic lettering.